Types of Information We Collect
We collect different types of information from our website visitors. These include:
- Personal Information: We may collect personal information such as your name, email address, phone number, and address if you fill out a form on our website.
- Non-Personal Information: We may collect non-personal information such as your IP address, the type of device you use to access our website, the type of browser you use, and the pages you visit.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect from our website visitors in the following ways:
- To improve our website: We use the information we collect to make improvements to our website and to provide a better user experience for our visitors.
- To send newsletters and other marketing materials: We may use your personal information to send newsletters and other marketing materials to you if you have subscribed to our mailing list.
- To respond to inquiries: If you contact us with an inquiry, we may use your personal information to respond to your inquiry.
How We Protect Your Information
We take the protection of your information seriously. We use industry-standard security measures to protect your information from unauthorized access, disclosure, and misuse. We also limit access to your information to only those employees who need to know the information in order to perform their job duties.
Our website may contain links to third-party websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of these third-party websites. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of these websites before providing them with any personal information.